What’s up everybody!
Sorry about no post last night. I went to the midnight showing of Star Wars Episode I in 3D. (Yeah, I’m a nerd.) So I won’t be long tonight. I have two papers I need to be working on so I need to get at it. Today has been pretty normal, except that I SAWS’d it hard at the gym today! I did a cardio circuit of my own that felt awesome: 20 minutes on the spin bike (hello wedgie!), 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes running. I burned 730 calories. It was brutal but awesome. Nothing like doing homework high on endorphins.
So my good blogging pal Jennifer from A Girl Who Loves Cupcakes added me to this 11 question list so I thought I would respond to it and that would be it for tonight. I promise tomorrow will be an epic blog!
- What’s your favorite fashion accessory?
Ummm… you know…
- If you could only save 1 picture that you’ve ever taken, what would it be of?
This one of Megan and I right after I proposed with a ring made of grass. (Real ring to follow.)
- What book are you currently reading?
“Multicultural Intelligence” and a bunch of journal articles. I really want to start the Hunger Games though!
- What’s your favorite place to visit?
Any one of these counties
- What’s THE one thing you can’t leave the house without?
- What’s your favorite movie?
Dumb and Dumber… hands down
- What color best represents your wardrobe?
Since 90% of my wardrobe is a shade of blue, I’m going with blue.
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Bacon. In any way, shape or form. (I know it’s made of pigs, but I can’t help myself…)
- What’s your favorite kind of exercise?
Racquetball. My record might be something like 5-60, but I has been the single biggest factor for my weight loss other than eating better. True story.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
I have received plenty of good advice while drinking coffee with old coots growing up (you know, those guys who drink coffee at Whataburger in every small town in Texas/America.) Most of it was emphasized doing what you love which makes work not so much like work. Good advice.
- What’s your most expensive purchase?
My undergrad education. Thanks ACU!
Thank God I won’t look like this for my FSU graduation…
See ya tomorrow