I’m back and I’m ready to lose.
This is the year I hit my goal weight. It’s going to happen.
Now that that’s out of the way…
I’m going to do this post in a Buzzfeedesque style to describe this trip. Enjoy!
THE 18 AWESOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED ON MY TRIP!
1) Got a new iPhone 5s! (Prototype. Real phone was yet to be purchased. Thanks again Mom and Dad!)
2) Wore a Boy Scouts shirt from when I was in middle school.
3) This is the same shirt. (Circa 1998)
4) Ate (multiple) breakfast burritos at this awesome place.
5) Watched my brother-in-law graduate at my alma mater.
6) Sang “What’s Up” by 4 Non-Blondes with my buds Josh and Jeremy
7) Met Daniel the Baby!
8) Played with Shadow the Cat and Molly the Dog.
9) Played with Serena the Dog, and then got food poisoning (unrelated…I think).
10) Found out I raised $307 for Movember this year! (THANK YOU ALL FOR DONATING!!!)
11) Flew to Seattle and went to the top of the Space Needle
12) Went to Pike Place Market and did the touristy things like drink coffee at the original Starbucks and watch people throw fish; all while loving every minute of it.
13) Ate this delicious plate of sausage from Uli’s Sausage. (One of them was bacon sausage…#heartattack)
14) Helped cook this delicious ribeye roast.
15) Made Christmas cookies.
16) Grilled even more delicious meats.
17) Had a pack of wolves stare me down at the Woodland Park Zoo.
18) And flew back over Dallas on the way back to Tallahassee.
For more photos of my adventures, check out my Instagram account! See ya tomorrow.